Click on the name of the form to open or download.
Membership Forms (also register on the Members Tab)
- PCA Compliance with EDGAR for Non-Federal Recipients of USDE Grant Funding
- PCA Compliance with Texas Department of Agriculture Administrator’s Reference Manual, Section 17 (TX DOA ARM)
- PCA Procurement Process in Compliance with Texas Purchasing and Contracting Laws
- PCA Compliance with Arizona Procurement Process (effective June 30, 2023 and thereafter)
- PCA Solicitation Process
- PCA Vendor Protest/Appeal Procedure Handout
FOR AWARDED CONTRACTORS:
Contract AMENDMENT Instructions & Format
Monthly Report Forms - Updated Report Forms last Revised 2021
Instructions for completing the MONTHLY REPORT:
- Prepare and submit a report on a monthly basis.
- If you have more than one PCA contract, please submit separate reports for each contract.
- Reports are due on the fifteenth (15) day of the following month.
- In Section One, collect and compile sales from all Members for the previous month into one consolidated report.
- In Section Two, provide PCA with pro forma information showing estimated dollar volume of all pending projects/sales.
- Submit your report electronically to Reports@pcamerica.org. Reports may be mailed to Purchasing Cooperative of America, PO Box 604, Hico, TX 76457, along with copies of purchase orders and your check for administrative fees.