- PCA OD-307- 20 Trenchless Rehabilitation & Related Items and Services
Ace Pipe Cleaning Inc. – Ace Pipe Cleaning, Inc., headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri, is part of a nationwide network of 19 Carylon Corporation companies.
Founded on Innovation
From the beginning, Carylon companies have thrived on the notion of innovation. They invented the first continuous rod, truck-mounted power rodder for cleaning sewers, developed the use of closed-circuit television for sewer line inspections, and pioneered the internal sealing of leaking sewers using pressure chemical grouting.
Services & Capabilities
- Digester Cleaning - Sluggish, overloaded and inoperable digester tanks brought back to full operating capacity.
- Digital TV Inspection - Sophisticated pipe and sewer system data collection, analysis, reporting and archiving.
- Hydro-Blasting - The ideal method for cleaning internal, external, flat or irregularly shaped surfaces.
- Infiltration Control - Guaranteed solution to infiltration, without excavation, traffic disruption or by-pass pumping.
- Lateral Service Line Inspection and Sealing - Pressure chemical grouting seals leaks in service laterals.
- Manhole Rehabilitation - Providing a cost effective, permanent seal against corrosion, infiltration and exfiltration.
- Multi-Sensor Pipeline Inspection - Data from Multiple Sensors on one robotic platform, in one inspection pass through a pipeline.
Sewer Cleaning - High velocity jetting and power bucketing for fast, effective cleaning of sewer lines.
Put " PCA OD-307- 20 Trenchless" on your Purchase Order
Bruce Jameson – Regional Mgr
1509 Sylvania Court
Fort Worth, TX. 76111
Christopher Cameron - San Ant Mgr
PH: (512) 653-1161
Mark Calvert - Denver local provider
PH: (816) 853-6989
Tom Raybourn - Nashville Mgr
PH: (615) 920-6717
Ryan Poertner - Div Mgr (St. Louis, MO)
PH: (314) 368-1574