PCA OD-379-22 RFP EV Charging Stations & Related Items
Awarded: March 8, 2023 Ends: March 7, 2028
Rosalyn Jeffries, Sr. Sales Operations Manager
Kellie Cloud, Sr. Sales Manager
Jon Van Bogart, Sr. Sales Manager
PH: (805) 610-3671
bp pulse is one of the most experienced fleet charging providers in North America. We have spent the last several years sharpening our strategy and building high-speed charging hubs, bespoke fleet solutions, service excellence, and outstanding digital products. bp pulse fleet offers all services required to enable a fleet to design, develop, deploy, and deliver EV charging – from the planning, engineering, and procurement to the construction, commissioning, testing, and the long-term operations of the charging solution.
Highlights of our charging solution:
- OmegaTM CMS, our proprietary charge management system, that optimizes charging at the lowest energy cost, improves reliability of charging operations, and dynamically responds to events in real-time
- Omega Command Center, our user-friendly dashboard that actively monitors EVs and chargers and provides real-time updates
- Our qualified and experienced deployment team project managing local resources
- Optimum power level and quantity of preferred EVSE to meet project requirements
- The Advanced Site Controller, an edge device that is part of our CMS, automatically manages the load, ensures the power draw stays within a threshold, and maximizes the load profile to help to avoid costly utility service upgrades.
- Charging-as-a-Service (CaaS), where we guarantee EV fleet performance in exchange for a price-per-mile driven fee that bundles CapEx, OpEx, and energy into a fixed rate, allowing fleet operators to forecast and manage costs long-term