- PCA OD-367-22 Water Treatment Systems, Services and Related Items
- Awarded July 11, 2022 – July 10, 2027
Thomas Smith, PE, PhD
Chief Technical Officer
Charlotte Smith, MS, MBA
Chief Executive Officer
Members put "PCA OD-367-22 – Water Treatment " on your Purchase Order
Green and Sustainable Services (GSS) – Philosophy and Mission
Green and Sustainable Services (GSS) was founded in 2008 to bring advanced water treatment and sustainable practices to large corporate and government institutions throughout the United States. GSS develops projects, programs, technology, public outreach, and education campaigns that are environmentally responsible, resource efficient, and that promote good stewardship of the world’s natural resources. We believe that the earth and the resources within it are precious, and conservation of those resources helps to sustain life. To ensure that the world has adequate natural resources to support its growth, GSS offers the necessary services, products, and equipment to forward-looking organizations in identifying solutions to help sustain the environment.
The GSS mission is: provide world-class consulting and professional services within time and budgetary constraints to the satisfaction of our valued and respected clients. We strive to develop satisfied clients which are not only our best customers, but also our major sources of continued business opportunities and referrals. We opt to build a mutually rewarding relationship with our clients. We encourage continuing client involvement by maintaining solid, proactive communication links.
In addition to our dedication to customer service, we know that the best businesses are those that are involved within the communities where they are based. Our company boasts an unsurpassed record of community involvement. We believe that our success is dependent on the strength of our local community where we continue to make meaningful contributions. Our staff members have served on the Denton County Transportation Authority Board of Directors as well as the North Texas Groundwater Conservation District Board of Directors. Our employees have volunteered for the Green Building Certification Institute’s LEED AP Certification Maintenance Work Groups, the LEED AP Job Task Forces and Item Development Workshops and have served on GBCI’s Credentialing Steering Committee, where they have helped to shape the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Professional Accreditation Program.
GSS is a woman- and disadvantaged-owned business as well as your partner in sustainability.
PARTIAL LISTING OF SPECIALTY PRODUCTS PROVIDED:
· HVAC water treatment chemicals – GSS can supply a large variety of boiler, cooling tower, closed loop and process water treatment products and equipment.
· Facility and Institutional Products – GSS offers a variety of products in the arena to meet the maintenance and operational needs of private and public entities.
· Membrane Filtration – GSS supplies a full line of membrane filtration products and equipment for industry and government clients.
· Spill absorbent products – GSS offers a variety of products to meet the needs of most companies and government agencies that are required to have a spill remediation program.
· Water based cleaners and degreasers – GSS has a number of formulations to choose from and some with decades of success in the market.
· Solvent based cleaners – GSS has products for parts washing, general solvent degreasers, engine degreasers and a line of electrical cleaning solvents.
· Aerosols – GSS has access to over 70 aerosol products. · Lubrication – GSS offers a full line of greases, anti-seize, gear oils, hydraulic fluids and most other types of lubricant products.
· Biologicals – GSS has access to a line of biological products for use in drains and waste water, grease traps, and lift stations.
· Patching products for concrete and metal
· Drain products (curative types for use in municipal size situations)
· Plumbing Parts (Tub, Shower, Sink, Faucet, and Toilet)