PCA OD-392-23 RFP Translation and Interpretation Services:Awarded September 14, 2023 Ends: September 13, 2027
PH: (747) 319-8961
PH: (747) 319-8921
Members put "PCA OD-392-23 – RFP Translation and Interpretation Services" on your Purchase Order
LanguageArts, LLC provides on-demand telephone interpreting, video remote interpreting, on-site interpreting, and translation services in over 200 languages, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year. We are always proactive and are persistently exploring new ways to enhance the customer experience. Our goal is to identify and create value for our customers.
LanguageArts was established and is managed by leaders of the interpreting industry. Our Managing Officers have a combined 80+ years of experience in the translation/interpreting industry. In the past two decades they have provided services to some of the biggest government contracts. Our interpreter staff also has an average of 20+ years of experience in the industry. LanguageArts competes in every industry, including all levels and agencies of the government, emergency services, utility services, financial services, healthcare and hospitals, insurance, consumer and retail, technology, and school districts. Our Satisfied customers rely on LanguageArts’ professional telephone and video remote interpreting services to increase their business within a rewarding economic model.
LanguageArts, as a Minority Owned Certified Business MBE, is also constantly partnering with many of our competitors as we provide them with overflow back-up (white label) and assist them in fulfilling their MBE quota/requirements. Thus, many customers are actually using us, without even knowing it.
Advantages of doing business with LanguageArts
- 5,000+ linguists to provide interpreting services for limited English-speaking clients in well over 200 languages 24/7/365.
- Better rates without compromising quality. Live dispatchers to assist in language identification, dedicated free number.
- The most Advanced Technology in the Industry. Secure online, real time reporting, reliable & redundant business systems, scalability, and capacity.
- The average speed of answer for any originating customer call to LanguageArts systems is less than 10 seconds with an average interpreter connection time of under 30 seconds.
- Linguists and continuing education programs are overseen by the California Department of Consumer Affairs Bureau for Private Postsecondary and Vocational Education certified instructors. Instructors are certified by the California State Personnel Board and have received special teaching recognitions.
- The oral performance examination was developed and certified by the National Center for Interpretation at the University of Arizona. This is the same entity that created the Federal Court Interpreter Certification Exam (Highest Level Interpreter Certification in the Country).
- In compliance with PCI, ISO27001, GDRP and ISO22301, CLAS and HIPAA.
- Dedicated account management. Our team acts upon your command. We customize to suit your business.
- Customer originated calls have the “keep alive” feature, a breakthrough in technology, for the call to never disconnect until the disconnect is initiated by the customer. This innovative feature puts LanguageArts at the forefront of technology and proves automated, built-in redundancies in our infrastructure.
- AI supported IVR technology for precise data collection with accurate reporting and fast Interpreter Connection Times (ICT).
- Ease of obtaining another interpreter in case of premature interruption on the interpreter’s line without having to call back and start the call process all over again. This technological feature saves our customers time and frustration during unforeseen circumstances and effectively introduces another interpreter who will complete the call successfully.
- Customizable reporting capabilities through our secure Customer Gallery that provides historical and live, up-to-the-minute call detail.
- SAVI - Simultaneous Audio Video Interpreting System. The first and only simultaneous VRI system of its kind. It’s a groundbreaking platform that saves our customers time, reduces expensive devices and hardware, while enabling simultaneous interpreting features.