Skip to main content
Purchasing Cooperative of America
Whooster (& OWL Technology)
- PCA OD-391-23 - School Safety and Related Items
- Awarded September 13, 2022 Ends: September 12, 2027
- PCA OD-306-20 Safety, Security, Compliance, Verification Services for the Public-at-Large
- Awarded: May 5, 2020 Ends: May 4, 2025
Put "PCA OD-306-20 Safety" or "PCA OD-391-23 School Safety" on your Purchase Order.
Whooster™ provides investigative data solution tools to law enforcement, government agency and business sector clients who need to find out – ‘Who’, ‘What’ and ‘Where’ as well as discovering non-obvious links between the who, what, and whereUse results to drill down or cross-reference all records delivered
- Speed, responses in 5 to 7 seconds
- Works on any phone that has texting capabilities and service
- Does not require internet connectivity
- No software or app to download
- Works on landline numbers, private numbers, cell phones, and toll-free numbers
Todd Bendus - VP of Business Development
Zach Artz - Senior VP of Business Development
Put "PCA OD-306-20 Safety...." on your Purchase Order.
OWL technology (under the Whooster contract) provides 12 web-based visualization tools and mobile phone access each providing users with the most robust analytical tools available today. The OWL Real-time Intelligence Algorithm compares, matches, links, and scores data records and data attributes in real-time from disparate data sources housed in OWL structured and/or unstructured databases or third-party databases accessed via API.